Saturday, September 6, 2008

You asked for it...

The beginnings of my first key chain, cell phone charm, & cat tag (in that order), each of which was hand-drawn on shrink plastic (isn't science fun?)

The picture doesn't quite do these justice because it was simply scanned, but I was too excited to wait...(me? impatient? why, I have no idea what you're talking about).

7 bits of commenty goodness:

小喬 said... 9/6/08, 4:08 AM

wow...nice blog!!!

Ailurophile said... 9/6/08, 5:57 AM

They all look lovely ~ congrats :)

BeadedTail said... 9/6/08, 10:50 AM

They turned out really well! I like them all!

ABrushWithHumor said... 9/6/08, 12:36 PM

I like the middle one best! Good work!
Nothinglikeit

Anonymous said... 9/6/08, 2:37 PM

Very cool! I want some!!!

LizzyT said... 9/7/08, 4:08 AM

I like them all. I would like to have a go with this shrink plastic, it looks fun!

Deb DiSalvo said... 9/7/08, 8:16 PM

WOW - I love them all! You're like me, I can't wait for things - I'm very impulsive that way - when I want something....I want it NOW!!
Cheers,
Deb