Sunday, September 14, 2008

20% off Sale to honor the EFA Birthday Bash


Make a note of the dates : September 15th to September 30th In honor of EtsyForAnimals' Birthday Bash, during this period, I will be accepting a 20% off Coupon in my shop. My code is PURR. Just put that code in the 'Notes to Seller' box on your order and DO NOT pay for the item. I will send you a revised invoice! You can visit PurrPrints on etsy to receive your discount on all of my items!

PLUS! there are over 170 shops that are currently signed up to accept the 20% off coupon here at Etsy including the EFA TEAM STORE.For a complete list of those shops stay tuned at the EFA website. You can use my code PURR in any of those participating shops (you don't need to switch to different codes every time you see a new one--each team member is promoting a different code as part of a little competition).

The nitty gritty: your coupon is good for 20% off the entire order price (this does not include shipping). You can only use it once in each store during the sale period (though it can be used in as many participating stores during the sale as you wish), so make sure to stock up!

(Note--I'm still not really around online because of my big test--I made up this post ahead of time, so please don't be offended if it takes me a while to respond to any comments!)

2 bits of commenty goodness:

Ailurophile said... 9/15/08, 6:31 AM

Best of luck for your test :)

Anonymous said... 9/15/08, 8:29 AM

Welcome to Entrcat