Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Third time's the charm? Another treasury plus a very funny cat joke

How lucky am I? I just found out I'm in another treasury--you can see all the blue beautifulness here. Visit it, click on the items and leave comments and I'll be forever grateful...or at least as long as I remember to be, which, I'll confess, may not be long since I so have C.R.S.

Oh--and if you haven't read the cat / dog log's recent funny job description for cats you should--I had to call my hubby up just to read it to him--we are convinced there was some spying on our kitties going on to write that one up

4 bits of commenty goodness:

Mr. Hendrix said... 9/23/08, 10:45 AM

hi! thank you for the nice comments on my blog. i am feeling much better. yes, i always wear my collar. it shows everyone that i am a cat with a forever home!

we think your artwork is very pretty!

Anonymous said... 9/23/08, 12:11 PM

Thanks for the mention of our post. I know when I read it, I had to share it with my fellow cat lovers, as it so perfectly describes them all to a tee. Honest, we weren't spying on you kitties- hee hee

BeadedTail said... 9/23/08, 8:29 PM

Congrats on another treasury!

Loved the job description for cats! Our cats do their job purrfectly!

Mishkat said... 9/24/08, 12:03 AM

Beautiful treasury - and that blog post made me laugh out loud - it was so true - (and very well written!)