Saturday, August 30, 2008

Exclusive contests for newsletter subscribers

As a thank you to my newsletter subscribers, I've decided that every month I'll be hosting a contest just for them. September's contest will be for the funniest original cat photo, and the winner will get a $20 gift certificate for whatever strikes their fancy in the PurrPrints shop, so sign up now to join in on the fun (the subscription box is in the upper left corner of this blog).

Oh, and in case you're subscription phobic (I know I am), here's the details: the newsletter won't go out more than once a month; it will include NO outside advertising, ever; and, besides the monthly contest, it will give you info about any new designs, giveaways, or sales that are going on that month. And I will never, ever, ever give your email address or name to anyone else. Oh -- and of course you can unsubscribe at any time via a handy link at the bottom of every newsletter (though, really, why would you? I mean, PurrPrints rocks! )

6 bits of commenty goodness:

BeadedTail said... 8/31/08, 12:59 PM

Great idea! I signed up!

Kristin said... 8/31/08, 7:00 PM

I signed up for your newsletter..(and thanks for the decoupage tip, I apreciate it so much!) :)

ABrushWithHumor said... 9/2/08, 12:08 PM

Ahhhh - you've hooked me! I'm on your list!
Robin

Toxiferous said... 9/2/08, 9:07 PM

Just signed up for your newsletter! Your art is absolutely wonderful so I'll be pleased as punch to be able to see it every month in my email. Thank you for signing up for my giveaway!

The Florida Furkids said... 9/3/08, 4:03 PM

We're going to sign up too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

catss99 said... 9/12/09, 7:25 PM

Just signed up for the newsletter. But I think I may have missed the September one if it was already sent out--is there any way you could forward it to me?
amanda
catss99@yahoo.com