(Note: This giveaway is now over)
To celebrate EtsyGiveaways reaching 1000 followers (and the soon to be new sleeker and more efficient site redesign - it's going to be so cool!) we're having a great big giveaway of free ads and goodies from the volunteers on EtsyGiveaways--otherwise known as the Thanks-giveaway.
There will be 16 winners (10 of ads, and 1 each for the different shop prizes).
What you can win:
- One of ten free week-long ads at the soon-to-be-released newly redesigned EtsyGiveaways site (the name will be changing slightly too - but I don't want to give away the surprise). EG currently averages around 200 visitors a day, so these ads will get lots of exposure!
- A custom made bracelet with the name or other word of your choice woven in from TwinStarGifts
- A keychain and magnet combo in the kitty designs of your choice from PurrPrints
- A beautiful set of ornaments from AudreyCountryCrafts
- A custom crocheted cupcake - you get to pick the colors - from CrochetedLittleThings
- A ring of your choice from EllaScottJewels
- A decorative belt buckle from Ingemnuity
How to enter (Note: you can do just one or all of these - but visiting all our wonderful volunteer's hops is definitely encouraged [grin] - just make sure you leave a way to contact you if you win! Also, please leave a separate comment for each entry or else all your comments will only count as one entry in the techie eyes of random.org!):
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from CrochetedLittleThings' shop (or from her other shop, PiccolaDonna)
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from EllaScottJewel's shop
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from AudreyCountryCrafts' shop
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from TwinStarGifts' shop
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from Ingemnuity's shop
- Leave a comment here about your favorite item from the PurrPrints' etsy shop, zazzle shop, or cafepress shops
- Visit AudreyCountryCraft's blog and then come back here and leave a comment about something on the blog you liked
- Leave a comment about what you'd advertise on the new EtsyGiveaways once it goes live next month
- Blog or Twitter about the giveaway with a link to the giveaway description on EtsyGiveaways and then post a comment with a link to your post/tweet here--a separate comment for each, if you do more than one (new note from 11/24: just found out that facebook's new terms of service prohibit promoting contests on there, so don't do that anymore).
- Buy anything at any of the shops listed above and leave a comment about what you got here (note--if you win on one of these comments, you'll get more than one prize!).
Have fun, and happy entering!