Thursday, November 6, 2008

Turquoise tales: Storybeader

I have a confession to make. It's about a secret addiction of mine, one I rarely allow myself to fill because I know it would quickly grow out of control. Promise not to tell? Okay, here it is...I'm addicted to turquoise. I don't even care that it reveals me to be the uber-caucasoid faux-southwesterner that I am, that wearing the chunky native-american or tibetan style pieces would permanently embarrass my oh-so-fashionista sister; I loooove turquoise.

Thus I was delighted to see that this month's featured EtsyBlogger is StoryBeader, an artisan who makes, among other things, lovely turquoise pieces. Even her blog has a turquoise background. She is obviously a long-lost-turquoise-lovin'-sibling. So if you, too, share in this (not-at-all-) devastating addiction, be sure to check her out--and rest easy knowing you are no longer alone.

1 bits of commenty goodness:

storybeader said... 11/12/08, 9:48 PM

You're are my long-lost sibling! I just love turquoise - love to wear it, and use it, and write about it...am I going on?... Thanks for the great feature!