Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Supertastic Secret Sale: 20% off til Dec 1st

(Sticky post--scroll down for new ones) It's holiday gift giving time, and we're all feeling the crunch. So here's the deal: all of my blog readers are entitled to 20% off one total order from my etsy store (as many items as you'd like; shipping rates stay the same) until December 1st. This even goes for custom orders, so if there's something you'd like that you don't see listed in my etsy shop but would like to have made that's fair game too (cat tags, for instance, or a different key chain or cell charm than the ones I've got up now). Just contact me to find out whether or not your particular idea is feasible.

So how do you get your discount? When you make your purchase there will be a section entitled "notes to seller"--simply put "blogsale08" in the notes there, as well as what your preferred method of payment is (PayPal, Rme, or check/money order) and I will send you a revised invoice with the discounted amount.

If you have any questions about the process just let me know!

1 bits of commenty goodness:

Anonymous said... 11/26/08, 3:59 PM

ooooh, thank you! I love a great sale!