Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Because they rock: My top EC droppers

Not only are these my top EC droppers for August, they're also among my favorite blogs--and they're very responsive when dropping back. So if you're looking for a new place to drop in, I'd suggest any of these:
Chica & Pumuckl - 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
BeadedTail
LOL Cats
Friends FurEver
The Peanut Butter Blog
Cat Lovers Site
Luxor
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa
Sharon Hart
Beyond Feron

9 bits of commenty goodness:

Ana said... 9/3/08, 3:38 AM

Wow, I didn't realize I would be your number 1 Top Dropper :-) Thanks for the linky love and Happy Dropping! :-D

S. A. Hart said... 9/3/08, 4:12 AM

Thanks for including me amongst your favorite blogs! It's nice to be recognized. :-)

Unknown said... 9/3/08, 4:47 AM

Thanks for the information. I am still trying to figure out how to do the EC drops but have a week away from chaos soon and plan to get it all figured out.
Love your site! So funny!

Ailurophile said... 9/3/08, 10:39 AM

There are some great blogs there ~ we know most of them and love visiting them :)

BeadedTail said... 9/3/08, 11:18 AM

It's certainly a pleasure being one of your top EC droppers! I love reading your blog and have loved your work since I first "met" you in the Etsy forums! I'll keep on droppin' and enjoying your blog!

Anonymous said... 9/3/08, 1:12 PM

Thank you so much we feel so honored. We love your blog too.

The Florida Furkids said... 9/3/08, 4:02 PM

Thanks for including us in the list! We really enjoy your blog!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said... 9/5/08, 7:26 AM

We're so happy to be one of your top 10. We love visiting you.

House of Dewberry said... 9/6/08, 4:03 PM

These are sooo cute!