Monday, August 11, 2008

Whaddya mean it's not my bed?




This is Zorro. I believe the message he was trying to transmit to me just before I snapped this picture was something like "wash your hands? in my bed? I don't think so..."

I'm debating whether or not to turn this into prints or cards or something like that in my etsy shop--any thoughts?

10 bits of commenty goodness:

BeadedTail said... 8/11/08, 6:59 PM

Oh so cute! My cat Angel drinks from the sink but doesn't sleep in the sink - yet!

Lux said... 8/12/08, 2:49 AM

I think it would make a great card - so cute!

PurrPrints said... 8/12/08, 2:58 AM

thx lux--this is one of my cats who loves to pose for the camera :)

The Florida Furkids said... 8/12/08, 8:07 AM

That's too cute! We've caught Allie sleeping in the sink too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said... 8/13/08, 9:45 AM

Oh how cute! My Lola likes to lay in the sink too. Must be cool on a hot day.

Designing Hilary said... 8/13/08, 10:31 AM

So, did you turn the water on Zorro??

Definitely, turn this into prints, it would make darling cards!

GlamourFae said... 8/13/08, 8:36 PM

I love how cats find the oddest places to hang out!

Novia said... 8/15/08, 5:16 PM

This so reminds my of my own lovely cat. Although she doesn't sleep in it,she'll only drink from the sink...no where else (oh, except from a cup). It would make an adorable print!

Anonymous said... 8/16/08, 5:14 PM

This is so adaorable! My cats do this all the time too!

Holly said... 8/18/08, 10:54 AM

Why do cats do this? Mine spends a lot of time in the tub (sans water). It's weird, but I guess cats are inscrutable.